HIRING GROUND INSTRUCTORS
POSITIONS AVAILABLE : 2
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: INDIAN CPL
This position is ideal for a commercial pilot license holder as their first job in the aviation industry.
- A two year contract will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Job involves teaching, marketing and sales, seminar presentations, business development and administration.
Your Selection Phase includes:
1. Review of Cover Letter and resume
2. First round of interview
3. Final round of interview
Training and Apprenticeship:
Successful candidates will be offered a position as a trainee
Duration of this program: 3 Months.
On completion of the training program successful candidates will be offered a two year contract with Avel Flight School, Chennai, India.
Compensation will only begin on commencement of the two year contract for successful candidates.
Compensation package for the two year program will be discussed with successful candidates in person.
During the training phase candidates will be observed on their following:
- Class room presentation and teaching skills
- Seminar presentations skills
- Sales and Marketing
- Ability to support administratively
- Business promotion, including counseling, follow up calls to enquiries and conversion to admission
The right candidate will be:
- Excellent at team work
- Good communication skills
- Have a professional demeanour
- Passion for teaching
- Strong passion for sales, marketing and target oriented assignments
In return the candidate will gain an excellent opportunity and exposure in a two year period, learning and developing the following skills:
- Marketing and Sales
- Teaching , Course Development and Seminar presentations
- Strong communication
- Business and Management
On completion of the two year program, an additional opportunity to take up flight instructorship at our facility in Chicago, USA will be available.
Avel Flight School will sponsor upto 50% of the total course cost of Certified Flight Instructor, Certified Flight Instructor Instrument, Multi Engine Instructor and ATP in Chicago, USA.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org