Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Course
The Air Hostess also called as a Flight Attendant , Cabin Crew or Flight Steward is a rewarding career option offering unparalleled experience and competitive remuneration.Chennai Flight School’s Cabin Crew / Air Hostess Course offers the quickest path to achieving your dream of having a flying career as a Flight Attendant. This qualification is focused on the job openings offered by this exciting industry. The course is designed to be comprehensive, updated with the latest trends in aviation, giving you the edge over your competition. This course is currently offered at our branch in Chennai, India.
On completion of this course some of the jobs you will be qualified to apply are:
CRUISE SHIP & CARGO AGENCIES
TRAVEL AGENCY AND TOUR OPERATORS
CORPORATIONS & CHAIN BUSINESS ENTERPRISES
The minimum requirements vary from airline to airline. However, majority of the airlines have similar requirements for hiring listed below:
- Minimum age requirements to apply for a job varies between 18 to 21 years of age.
- Minimum educational qualification is a High school diploma or equivalent.
- The height requirements are to make sure one is tall enough to reach the overhead bins and not too tall as to being obstructed by the cabin ceiling.
- Physically fit enough to be able to do all the duties required such as lifting / pushing emergency doors, windows, serving carts and assisting passengers including passengers who are physically challenged, etc.
- Applicants must have the flexibility to relocate
- Fluency in English language is a must, proficiency in other languages is an advantage.
- Must have a valid passport
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a professional, well-groomed appearance with excellent customer service skills to represent the company
The primary responsibility of a Air Hostess / Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant is flight and passenger safety. This involves being well versed with aircraft safety procedures. Inflight services including food and beverage service and assisting passengers with a wide variety inflight needs are part of the Air Hostess / Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant’s duty.
There are many fantastic benefits to being a Air Hostess / Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant. These benefits vary from airline to airline such as allowances and heavily subsidized travel for oneself, family and friends just to mention a few. But travelling to new places and experiencing the world is one of the biggest benefit common to all of them. This is also one of the reasons why people dream of becoming a Air Hostess / Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant.
OUR AIR HOSTESS / CABIN CREW /FLIGHT ATTENDANT COURSE MODULES
- Aviation History
- Types of Key Operators
- Regulations in The Industry
- Industry Terms and Phonetic Alphabet
- Aircraft and Operations
- Time Zones in Aviation
- Basic Geography and Demographics
- Airport Codes
- Team Work
- Health and Safety
- Aircraft Emergencies
- Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Airport Procedures
- Ticket System
- Personal Presentation
- Customer Service
- Onboard Sales and Services
- Interview Preparation
COURSE DURATION: 90 Hours
Some of the responsibilities and job description of a Air Hostess are:
1.Ensures comfort and safety of passengers.
2. Explain Safety and emergency procedures before take-off and assists passengers on board
3.Make in-flight announcements including weather and places of interest en route.
4. Provides refreshments, reading material etc to the passengers
If you would like additional information on course price and relevant details, please contact us.
Chennai Flight School in Chennai, India offers a range of aviation courses including Air Hostess / Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Course.
Chennai Flight School in Chennai India offers a range of flight training programs. If you are looking for the Pilot Licenses & Ratings, Flight Dispatch & Airline Operations Diploma,DGCA exam preparation course, Radio Telephony (RT) exam preparation course, Air Hostess course, Ground Handling Course you have come to the right place