The Ground Handling course with extensive job opportunities & placement program is designed to the aviation industry in India, which is rapidly expanding with an immediate demand for qualified Ground Handlers / Ground Staff.
Chennai Flight School’s accelerated Ground Handling Course with our friendly staff and professional instructors is geared to preparing you for this exciting career in aviation in the shortest possible time.
Some of the career opportunities of a Ground Handlers are:
- Passenger Service
- Operations Service
- Ramp Handling
- Catering & Aircraft Presentations
- Cargo Ground Handling
- Duty Officer
- Junior Executive Field & Airport Operations
This excellent career can pay over 100,000 INR a year with the right qualification and experience.
The minimum requirements vary from airline to airline. However, majority of the airlines have similar requirements for hiring listed below:
- Minimum educational qualification is a 12th standard or equivalent.
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand the English language fluently.
- An intensive vocational course
- Duration of this course is 4 weeks
- Placement program included in the course
- Heavy emphasis on interview preparation and communication skill
*Batch availability and dates may vary based on enrollment.
Please contact us for more information